WE ARE CLOSED BUT YOU CAN STILL PRACTICE!
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
This is our maiden voyage into the virtual world, please be patient with us!
You are not required to create a zoom account in order to join a meeting.
You must have a current membership with us in order to join a class. If you do not have a membership, you can purchase a virtual drop in or virtual month.
We have adjusted the settings on our end so that your mic and camera will be set to off. Please leave these off unless otherwise requested by the teacher in a live-stream scenario.
For sound quality reasons, music will not be recorded with the class. If you would like to play the teacher’s selected playlist for your class, click on the Spotify link provided. Make sure to choose “open Spotify” for the full playlist. Mobile devices will not support playing both at the same time so you will have to use two devices.
Here are the things you need to do to practice virtually.
- If you have not created an account in Wellness Living, our software, do so. If you prefer we do it for you email us ASAP. I am more than happy to set it up for you. This will enable you to sign up for online classes.
- You must sign a new waiver to participate.
- You will be emailed the login for the class within a ½ hour before class starts.
- Find a quiet place away from your phones, kids, dogs. (Unless you are using your phone to take class of course.)
- Set up your watching device.
- You will be muted upon entering the class, STAY MUTED. Otherwise everyone will hear your washing machine!
- A space heater or 2 works wonders.
- Take a hot shower or bath to get warm before your class.
- Do not over do without the proper heat and humidity.
Please be extra patient as we restructure our virtual lives. There will be technical difficulties and interruptions and imperfections. Honestly, we are yoga teachers and being in front of cameras/video is just downright weird! We are working tirelessly to bring to you a bit of normalcy and familiarity. YOU are so important to us and we are here for you!
We all miss you already…A LOT!
If you have any other questions, please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susie and staff