3 Steps to Make a Class Reservation
Pre-Registration is strongly recommended for all classes to ensure a spot is available.
- Single Session/Drop In Rate:
- In advance: $20
- At the door: $35
Review our Guidelines
- All students should be on their mat ready to practice 5 minutes prior to the listed start time of the class. If there are students on the Waitlist, we will start admitting them to class 5 minutes before class using spots that are not yet checked in.
- Cancellation Policy – Cancel at least 2 hours prior to the class start time to avoid the cancellation penalty.
- Out of respect for others:
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to enter class.
- Please observe ‘Saucha’ the first Niyama in Patanjali’s 8 limbs of yoga and practice cleanliness of the body, mind, and spirit. Our senses are heightened when practicing yoga and strong odors can cause sensitivities. Refrain from things like perfume/cologne, scented lotions, smell of smoke (marijuana) or strong body odor.
- Drinking/drug use/being intoxicated in any way is not permitted.
Please contact us with any questions – we are happy to help you get registered.
We host a variety of special events outside the realm of our daily yoga and workout classes.
Check out our Events page to see what’s coming up next.
Yoga for Shoulders
Saturday, May 27th @ 3:00-4:15pm
26 & Tunes + Gong Bath Gathering
Tuesday, May 23rd @ 5:45-8:00pm
New Moon Ritual and Sound Bath
Sunday, May 21st @ 7:00-8:15pm
Yoga For Hips
Saturday, May 13th @ 3:00-4:15pm
Friday, May 12th @ 7:15-8:45pm
Become a Member
Our studio uses Wellness Living for membership and to register for classes.
All students should create an account. Once you create your account (or login to your existing account) students can register for classes.
Students must pre-register for classes prior to arriving at the studio. We do not accept cash.