April 16, 2021
Progress continues – for students, teachers, staff and the studio. We have been hosting In-Studio classes for 2 weeks. It has been wonderful for the teachers and students to reconnect in person. Feedback has been positive from everyone. We continue to make minor updates/changes/improvements to our space, while the bigger renovations also continue. We very much appreciate everyone’s patience through this process as we work towards the final buildout.
- The Hot Studio is currently at temps of 85* for class and we have space for 9 (while maintaining covid distancing guidelines).
- Studio 2 has a new wall, fresh paint and a new floor. As soon as we put a new door in it will be ready for classes.
- The heaters for the Hot Studio were scheduled to arrive this week, but the shippers are delayed. Fingers crossed they arrive next week. That will kick off next phase of renovation for the Hot Studio. Knock out a couple walls to increase the studio floor size by 35%, install power for the heaters and install them, add additional flooring to the expanded space and change the door. While all this is happening in the Hot Studio, we will be practicing in Studio 2.
- Social Distancing and Masks continue to be required at all times in the Studio
- We will continue to Live Stream all In-Studio classes
- Schedules and Purchase Options are available at Wellness Living. All class registrations must be made in advance at Wellness Living
- Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, issues or feedback
We are looking for input from you. Please complete our Survey to let us know what types of classes, days and times would work best for you.
In closing, we are very excited to announce: