ONLINE CLASSES!!! HERE IS HOW TO DO IT!
YOU ARE NEVER ALONE-DAILY CLASSES AVAILABLE!
This is our maiden voyage into the virtual world, please be patient with us!
Some devices do require a free Zoom app but some do not. Check on this before you sign up for class to ensure you don’t miss out.
You must have a current membership with us in order to join a class. If you do not have a membership, you can purchase one of our virtual options from our Schedule and Membership page.
We have adjusted the settings on our end so that your mic will be set to off. Please keep camera on so we can see your beautiful faces!
For sound quality reasons, music will not be recorded with the class. If you would like to play the teacher’s selected playlist for your class, click on the Spotify link provided. Make sure to choose “open Spotify” for the full playlist. Mobile devices will not support playing both at the same time so you will have to use two devices.
Here are the things you need to do to practice virtually.
- If you have not created an account in Wellness Living, our software, do so. If you prefer we do it for you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am more than happy to set it up for you. This will enable you to sign up for online classes.
- You must sign a new waiver to participate.
- You will be emailed the login for the class within a ½ hour before class starts.
- Find a quiet place away from your phones, kids, dogs. (Unless you are using your phone to take class of course.)
- Set up your watching device.
- You will be muted upon entering the class, STAY MUTED. Otherwise everyone will hear your washing machine!
- A space heater or 2 works wonders but isn’t necessary.
- Take a hot shower or bath to get warm before your class.
- Do not over do without the proper heat and humidity.
Please be extra patient as we restructure our virtual lives. There will be technical difficulties and interruptions and imperfections. We are want to bring to you a bit of normalcy and familiarity. YOU are so important to us and we are here for you!
We all miss you all…A LOT!
If you have any other questions, please email to us at email@example.com.
Susie and staff